Welcome, and thank you for your interest in working with me. I am a calm, thoughtful, and containing therapist who is passionate about my work. I specialize in the treatment of eating and body image problems, working from a mindfulness-based, anti-diet orientation. I have extensive experience working with eating disorders, body image issues, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
In my private practice, I offer individual psychotherapy as well as periodic group therapy in collaboration with the Women's Therapy Centre Institute, using their pioneering Self-Attuned Eating Model. Groups begin frequently throughout the year with various highly experienced therapists, so please visit their website for more information.
Finding the right treatment is primarily about fit. I encourage you to contact me to explore whether I can be of service, and to discuss your potential treatment plan. I often work with other clinicians and welcome a collaborative, team-based approach to treatment.
Click here to read my listing on Psychology Today.
Education + Training
- Yale University (BA)
- New York University (MSW)
- Women's Therapy Centre Institute (Post-graduate Certificate, Feminist Relational Psychotherapy)
- Laughing Lotus Yoga Center (200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Rasa Restorative Yoga Teacher Training)
- BALANCE eating disorder treatment center
- Brooklyn Women's Counseling Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health